New On-Line Magazine

Bob Roberts

Reaction score
If you love fishing, photography and film, just have a look at this site. The camera work is breathtaking and puts our UK efforts to shame.Best of all it's completely free.

http://www.catchmagazine.net/

Enjoy...

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

This is a wonderful site Bob.

For those doubters, I shall refer them to this site in future when they ask me why I have spent so much time in my life fly fishing?

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

I have just joined up and sent them an email of congratulations.

I particularly like the few African clips, wow it took me back.

One thing about it is that you miserable lot will never destroy my memories!/forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

J K

Reaction score
Fabulous photography. I see one of the contributors is from Plymouth UK.

Although I've never fly fished I was fascinated in a film by a small amount of footage showing, is it a roll cast?

Thanks Bob. /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

Come on you guys, go out and get fly fishing! If this site doesn't make you want to get out and get at it, well, I feel sorry for you.

I'll be out tomorrow.

Colin Brett

Reaction score
Thanks for that link Bob, like Ron I have just signed up.

I'm a fan of Henry Gilbey's photography and his enthusiasm.

Again like Ron I will be spreading the word.

Bob Roberts

Reaction score
I think we make a big mistake to simply categorise the magazine as a fly fishing magazine. i genuinely think it is more than that. Having looked in awe at the images it was a long time before it occured to me that it was all about fly fishing. To me it simply encapsulates the awe and wonder of why we go fishing in the first place. ANY real angler would appreciate it irrespective of their preferences.