Legal advice needed?

M

Malcolm Bason

Sorry all - this has nothing whatsoever to do with fishing (please remove it graham if you feel it necessary) however, I am in desperate need of legal advice.

I was wondering if we have any solicitors who post on FishingMagic?

If so would you be prepared to help a fellow angler and offer me some advice on a personal matter? Nothing too in-depth, just quicky advice?

K

Kevan Farmer

Malcolm. Have you tried puting your question to one of the free legal services on the web? There are a number available in this country that will give a basic answer. Try Google and do a web search on free legal services.

Kevan

W

Wendy Perry

malc did you kill the father in law lol hope everything is ok malc

M

Malcolm Bason

Thank you very much Kevan. I have some advice now and I will also look at google and see what I can find and further confirm my own thoughts and what i have thus far received.

Wendy I'll email you soon.

K

Kevan Farmer

Good luck Malcolm. Oh, forgot to mention, make sure you click the 'pages from uk' button on Google.

Kevan

M

Malcolm Bason

Eddie - I'm always guilty mate - i get the blame for everything! LOL

R

Rodney Wrestt

Yay, It was Malc who broke the dishwasher cleaning out the blender after mixing his bait......look he admited it here.

Cheers Malc.

Seriously hope everything is OK.

M

Malcolm Bason

ha ha ha I like it Birds nest - unfortunately its not that simple!

B

Birds Nest

Phhheewww, thought that joke might go all wrong... Mate, my missues is a fully trained solicitor, if you need to know anything, drop me a note..

P

Paul Williams

I told you knocking on Wendys door and shouting "i've come to show you how to unhook me pike" would get you into trouble.......but pushing it through the letter box too!!! (Sorry everyone it's a joke that only Malc and Wendy will understand)

M

Malcolm Bason

I wondered when you would show up on this one - glad you did Paul I need cheering up LOL

W

Wendy Perry

Birds Nest i told him i'm not the mother hahahahahah

Paul it reached my living room door from through the letter box hahaahaha and i still couldn't un hook it !!!!!

Chin up Malc ya got us lot hun :)

K

Keith Williams

Malcolm
Sorry to hear your in Bother Mate, No doubt as it's a personal thing following a "Quickie" you'll now have to pay Big Style !
Therefore the Motto of this story is as always, Keep fishing and stay away from the Female of the Species ! - they're bound to get you in the end lol!

M

Mike Parker

I take precautions - I always give my mate's name and address!!!! :eek:)

G

Gordon Braithwaite

Fish Finders
Ive recently acquired a second hand "Fishin
Buddy1"side viewing fishfinder.The problem is I dont know the meaning of the inverted v symbols.
Does one bar mean 1 fish or several small ones?
When you activate the large/small fish selector button what is the calibration ie Small fish = fish to say 6oz
Large fish starts at what size?
I would be very gratefull if someone could enlighten me please.

Gordon Braithwaite
Withnell Angling Club