what has been your best buy from e-bay?

hunters moon

Reaction score
:) mine would have to be an ALLCOCKS SUPERWIZARD, and an ALLCOCKS
CARP SUPERB.
TIGHT LINES
:) HUNTERS MOON :)

.....I have fished through fishless days that I remember happily without regret.
Roderick haig-brown.

B

binka

I've managed to get plenty of lures and spinners for a few pence in the past, in particular one job lot of a dozen mixed Mepps Aglias that I've caught many fish on for £1.38! :)

On the renovation side of things I treated myself to a Hardy Smuggler holdall at Christmas, great piece of kit but I was disappointed with all of the plastic clasps, D rings and strap buckles etc so I cut them all off and replaced them with solid brass ones all off of Ebay for around three or four quid.

Tart! :D

Keith M

Reaction score
I haven't bought a lot through e-bay but out of the few things that I have bought; my best buy was a replacement set of Avon spring Scales; which came with a case and a weigh sling, for £20 which I expect will last me another 30 years (if I live that long LOL).

Keith (BoldBear)

Last edited:

badgeroo

Reaction score
Hi!
My best buy was a brand new two man bivvy for £60 and we have used it at least five times. It is easy and quick to set up - bargain!!:thumbs::thumbs:

mick b

Reaction score
:D :D :D
I picked up a Carter Gem for £200 less than I was prepared to bid, now that WAS a good buy!

I later discovered the underbidder was my fishing mate.....:eek:

How daft was that :eek:mg:

pratty117

Reaction score
I recently bought 14 John Roberts feeder booms from a private seller for £5.20 delivered! My most recent purchase was Preston innovations method feeder hooklengths with bait bands. These I have to say are awful. Used them today and got broke off three times, twice at the hook and once just below the loop on the other end. I was using quick change beads. Most disappointed. Each time the fish were bream of no more than 4lb max. This was 6lb breaking strain hooklength too. Glad I didn't hook anything over that weight. Anyone else had issues with these?