Stunning Big Koi Common

Muffin

Reaction score
You'd need a ruddy big pond for that one!

What a beaufitul fish, the like of which I can only dream off........

Nick Lynch

Reaction score
That little mans nicked my goldfish!/forum/smilies/baring_teeth_smiley.gif

Peter Walecki

Reaction score
Looks impressive, though on closer inspection, the picture looks as though it may have had the 'benefit' of a quick Photoshop makeover.

I'm probably wrong of course, but there are what appear to be a couple of 'anomolies' .... /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

borntofish

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys.

It is an awesome fish and fought like a demon for 35 minutes, so much so I decided after half an hour with little sign of it tiring that it had to be a catfish. Imagine my surprise when I opened the landing net and saw that glowing back at me like a halloween lantern.

Peter - I'm not sure what you think you've spotted as 'anomalies' but you are sort of correct, the picture has been slightly altered. I was wearing a tiny pencil type pocket torch abovemy left ear (I stupidly forgot my head torch at home) and this was glowing in the original photo. All I have done is black out the torch glow which was a slight distraction and make no difference to anything other than improve the shot. Nothing else has been altered in any way.

Muffin - the great thing is that anyone can fish Margot - and any of the other Angling Lines waters, they are open to anyone with a week to spare and the price of a week's ticket. The other jewel in Margot's crown is a 66lb common! Now that is a fish to dream about.

Best wishes

Elie G

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
Nice fish bud, what a sight it must of been as you thought it was a cat. deffinetly brightens up the photo album.

JOHN HOBBS 2

Reaction score
Well what can i say that hasnt allready bin said except well done

like to see you put that in a bag for the fairground LOL

that would be my fish of a lifetime