Smart fishfinder

Andy M

Reaction score
Just got this from a mate and thought forum members might be interested.
Cheers

Hello there!
We're glad to receive great response and feedback from many of our Clients who have started using our much awaited Deeper - Smart Fishfinder.

Take a look at some of the reviews about the Deeper : https://buydeeper.com/published-articles

We are now selling Deeper worldwide both online and offline.

Feel free to read about our device and to purchase one if you are interested at the biggest online selling platform Amazon.com.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Deeper-Portable-Finder-Phones-Tablets/dp/B00GOJWQ08"]Amazon.com: Deeper Smart Portable Fish Finder for Smartphone or Tablet, Black: Sports & Outdoors@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Abc%2BU-cJL.@@AMEPARAM@@41Abc%2BU-cJL[/ame]
It only takes 2 days for delivery and there is no shipping fee.

You can always find nearest retail store using our "Where to buy" store locator map:

https://buydeeper.com/where-to-buy

Need more info? Give us a call. Or write us an email to sales@buydeeper.com

Do not forget to check the list of fishing shows we will be exhibiting at. Meet our team, test the Deeper yourself!

https://buydeeper.com/exhibitor

And of course our Facebook wall. Become our friend and get the latest and freshest news.

The fishing season has already started. Start Fishing the smart way!

<Mail-bijlage.jpeg>

---------- Post added at 08:57 ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 ----------

PS about 225 Euro in Holland so not cheap!

granvitas

Reaction score
This is featured in the gear guide in December's Advanced Carp Fishing.

I do like the look of it and would imagine that the functions would be really useful. Not only should it drastically cut down the amount of work needed with lead and/or marker float but it should be more accurate too.

So, all set to invest some of my hard-earned I visited the website. I was really disappointed - the range is only 50 metres! No doubt future versions will have a greater range so I'll wait until it's upgraded and the range extended considerably, before investing in one.

No doubt some will moan that these types of products lead to the "de-skilling" of carp fishing but I'm all in favour of saving a bit of time.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
This is featured in the gear guide in December's Advanced Carp Fishing.

I do like the look of it and would imagine that the functions would be really useful. Not only should it drastically cut down the amount of work needed with lead and/or marker float but it should be more accurate too.

So, all set to invest some of my hard-earned I visited the website. I was really disappointed - the range is only 50 metres! No doubt future versions will have a greater range so I'll wait until it's upgraded and the range extended considerably, before investing in one.

No doubt some will moan that these types of products lead to the "de-skilling" of carp fishing but I'm all in favour of saving a bit of time.

It isn't just carp anglers who use fish finders. I have one, not the one in the article.

I will add i don't use it for finding fish, but for finding features, as many do, and i only tend to use it if, i am fishing a new water for a 3 or 4 day session.

wes79

Reaction score
It isn't just carp anglers who use fish finders. I have one, not the one in the article.

I will add i don't use it for finding fish, but for finding features, as many do, and i only tend to use it if, i am fishing a new water for a 3 or 4 day session.

I can't find my phone charger, will buying one help in any way? :confused:

maggot_dangler

Reaction score
Bit expensive for depth finding , not interested in the fish finding bit but depth and features are of interest .

It would need to come down to around £50.00 to be viable .
Being a Bluetooth device a range of 50 mtrs is extreemly good 50 feet would be more realistic ..

PG ...

Sent from my Arch Linux laptop.

wanderer

Reaction score
Got a smartcast, cracking for reading features, not cheap and i hardly use it, the problem is on windy days the surface ripple interferes bigtime with the pictures due to surface undulation, good bit of kit, the range is limited, expensive, do yu really need it.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Got a smartcast, cracking for reading features, not cheap and i hardly use it, the problem is on windy days the surface ripple interferes bigtime with the pictures due to surface undulation, good bit of kit, the range is limited, expensive, do yu really need it.

Good point, I wonder if i need mine, can't remember the last time i used it.

I get more enjoyment finding features with a lead or marker float.

rayner

Reaction score
Best fish finder is water craft.
A good alternative would be go to a commercial where the fish find you.
:D:D

bolts

Reaction score
I have a Deeper fish finder, it works well and is great for mapping depth but it does connect by Bluetooth which does limit the range.

personally I haven't managed to get a signal beyond pole length from the bank :(

definitely not something you could cast 50yrds and expect a signal.
Was planning to give it another try using an ipad instead of the phone, see if that made any difference.

laguna

Reaction score
Me and a couple of mates invested in a fish/feature finder a couple of years ago. I think we paid around 60 notes for it. It had a decent range too.

It worked fine until my mate smashed the transponder up against a boat!
(luckily nobody was home)

Mainly used it when piking on the canal for finding shoaled up roach - in the hope that pike wouldn't be too far away?

We blanked just as well.