WEATHER CHECK

Neil Mcmurran

Reaction score
if it stops raining now will it be fishable toorrow? /forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
I think we may be fine for tomorrow Neil. I'll let ya know when i finish work tomorrow. Even if it's a couple of hours we get.

We can still have a few berties in that time/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Paul C

Reaction score
I would say it might be fishable by Monday.................... if it stops today. But it won't, so you may need a 10 oz lead and a spod rod as a minimum....

Neil Mcmurran

Reaction score
Just glad you was with me, I wouldn't have thought of that /forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
10oz lead /forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif Ok well we'll see how it looks tmrw

Paul C

Reaction score
I can't see it being fishable tomorrow myself.

It's been non stop today, so I'd be surprised if it's not in the fields still. Have you checked river call?

Paul C

Reaction score
Here goes........

This was 3.14pm today - at jumbles rock 0.84 metres above NSL and rising.

You can safely say it's well and truly above that now from the aftermath of this morningand it rained solid for 3 or 4 hours beyond that, possibly more up in the ribble valley.

The test will be to ring it after the 3am level has been recorded. If that's higher still and still rising, it's not going to drop enough for tomorrow. There's also more rain due tomorrow am and a chance of a heavy down pour or two in between.

Put it this way. I'll be looking for a stillwater this weekend!

Neil Mcmurran

Reaction score
/forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif