Charity auction for rangefinder camera

M

MarkTheSpark

/members/images/8922/Gallery/minister-d.jpg

Hi folks. I tried car-booting this little camera but the pikeys weren't interested. I don't want to bin it - the lens is good, the shutter speeds seem OK and the meter works. It's more of a curio than a serious picture tool, but if anyone wants it, I'm starting the bidding at £5. ALL proceeds will go to the ACA, and I'll stand the postage.

More about this model HERE

M

MarkTheSpark

Er, might be handy if I set an end date for the auction - next Friday, 12th, 7.30pm

M

MarkTheSpark

Thanks, Ray. It's much prettier than a tenner, though. Come on, chaps. It's for a good cause.

M

MarkTheSpark

Last call for bids. I'm off to sunny Wales tonight to give the bass some hammer, so I won't be here for the close of the auction. Is Ray to snap up my little Yashica for a tenner? Is the ACA worth more? Is the camera worth more?

I'll see how things went on Monday avvy.

Morespiders

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Ray Daywalker Clarke wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>£10 come on guys.</blockquote>
Last time I bid on something, I won, been regreting it ever since.

M

MarkTheSpark

Ray, it's all yours. PM me with your address and I'll bung it in the post. Just make the donation straight to the ACA - I'm sure I can trust you.

Morespiders

Reaction score
Mark, do you really feel you can trust him?.

I paid him £60 to fish with him earlier in the year, he's still not taken me/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

M

MarkTheSpark

A month on, still waiting, Ray. Come on mate. It's just £15.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Mark,

Would send you the money but I need an address, had yours from the parcel, but that got thrown out by someone at home.

PM you a while back, heard nothing since.

Only know about this as a friend told me.

PM me your address please, cheers