Danish Cod - Buzzz!

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
They do things differently in Denmark, even the cod.

Fanget torsk, fant dildo -andalsnes-avis.no - nyheter, sport og kultur fra rauma

We find mice and frogs and discarded picnic chicken bones in our trout and pike, they find....

Danish?

The last time I looked Eidsbygda i Rauma kommune, More og Romsdal was in Norway . . . . . . .

A rough translation being:

"Frilund are avid fisherman, living in Eidsbygda in Rauma municipality, More og Romsdal. Monday night he went on the bay for pulling herring nets, which he had set.

Herring should be used for bait for fishing line. As usual it's been a lot of cod herring yarn this time too.

But there joined the ordinary, this evening. One of cods, a whopper of five, six kilograms, was found to contain a dildo. Nothing less.

- First, I picked out a couple of whole herring. But then I felt it was even more deep in the stomach, yet tells a laughing Frilund.

For he had to blink with both eyes, and look for two times, the object appeared.

When and where dildo has come in the belly of the fish is impossible to know. But Frilund hold a button on the cod - and dildo - coming from the north. Perhaps the Barents Sea.

- There may be a frustrated wife who threw dildo overboard from ship, guessing hobby fisherman, knowing that all sorts of stories are equally likely."

. . . . . lack of time otherwise I'd do the rest . . . . . .

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Norway, huh?

That figures - "Blahdy Vikings. Come over here, raid Lindisfarne, slaughter the monks, pillage like the devil, leave their womenfolk bored back home...."