I'm a passionate fishermen, and a lodge manager here in King Salmon Alaska!

What species of Pacific Salmon have you caught?

• King Salmon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silver Salmon

• Chum Salmon

• Sockeye Salmon

• Humpy Salmon

• Total voters

katmailodge

Reaction score
Hello fellow fishermen!

I wanted to share with you the place I call home for most of the year. Please feel free to spark a conversation with me, or ask any questions if you are looking to travel up to Alaska for some amazing fishing!

Katmai Lodge is a premiere fishing destination located on the Alagnak River in King Salmon, Alaska USA. We have the top fishing location on the river located in the only designated Trophy Fishing Area in Alaska.

We are just a short boat ride away from prime locations for catching all 5 species of Pacific Salmon (King, Silver, Chum, Sockeye, and Humpy) as well as amazing Trout and Grayling fishing. You can see our fishing information guide here.

Katmai Lodge is designed to provide a comfortable experience for our guests, with all of the fishing essentials, great food and exceptional service one could desire. Our fully stocked fly tying area is great for any fly fishermen wanting to tie their own flys, or new fishermen looking to learn the ropes!

Please visit our website Katmai Lodge for more information on planning a stay with us. We look forward to showing you the fishing experience of a lifetime!

Visit us on: YELP, TRIPADVISOR, FACEBOOK

Sincerely,
Tom Haugen
Lodge Manager of Katmai Lodge Alaska

logo.png