Infill Panels

Kenlee

Reaction score
Hi. I just bought a Wychwood Rage Shelter purely for cover during the day, but now i'm wondering if it would make a good overnighter if I got hold of an infill panel as my bivvys on its last legs!! Does anybody have one of these or knows somebody that does, Cheers Kenlee.

Carpy Kev

Reaction score
I've got one of these and I use it for all my overniters. Never had any problems.

Kenlee

Reaction score
Cheers Carpy. I went out yesterday and set it up for the day. Much bigger than I thought it would be as I got it online, and today i've beenlooking for the overwrap and infill panel everywherebut with no joy. Can'tfind them seperatelyanywhere. Is it discontinued?

Carpy Kev

Reaction score
It's a discontinued line. I got mine with the infil panel but had to search everywhere for an overwarp, even contacted wychwood but no joy. Managed to get one on ebay in the end. One of the shops I spoke to said that the JRC do a bivvy (the defender I think it was) that has similar dimensions and the infil panel and overwarp for those fit the rage. Don't know if that's true but might be worth looking into.

If you can manage to find the infil panel somewhwere it is worth it. It adds a suprising amount of space and while I don't use it in the summer it does alow you to baten down the hatches in winter.

Good luck with the search. I got my overwrap from medway tackle if that's any help.