Rod licence part 2

aebitim

Reaction score
Purchased licence at the end of March and it didnt arrive, neglected to put the number on my phone and lost the paper reciept, went away fishing for a few days so purchased a 10 day licence in the interest of hassle avoidance.
Finally got fed up with waiting so Emailed the EA yesterday and imagine my surprise when I recieved a reply today containing an apology, an explanation, a duplicate licence being sent out in case the original doesnt arrive and a promise of a refund for my 10 day licence, Well Well Well

sagalout

Reaction score
I got checked yesterday and the EA bloke was saying there is a lot of licences not arrived and the receipt is only valid for thirty days so those buying at the end of march and still waiting are technically stuffed, but he said as long as they had a receipt, even if it was more than thirty days old, he was happy.

symonh2000

Reaction score
Mine arrived Yesterday. It would have arrived sooner had they got my house number correct.

Basically mine and the neighbours house are the same number, except mine has "b" after it.

They left off the "b" so it got delivered next door, and as we have only lived at this address 3 weeks the dozy bint stuck it back into the post rather than knocking our door to see if it was ours. :confused:

nogoodboyo

Reaction score
Nice to hear you got a refund on the 10 day licence.
As far as I'm concerned my paper receipt is valid til the end of the season.
If you ordered a toaster online would you only be entitled to it if it arrives within 30 days?
Claptrap.

paul80

Reaction score
Still waiting for mine, it's been more than 30 days now.

The receipt is fading so fast I doubt it will last much longer.

Paul