A Question Of Carp

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
WOW! What a response, thanks for all your emails, absolutely astounding and they have definitely confirmed the need for this type of series. Keep’em coming! There will be many topics covered as we go through this series and I will make sure that these topics cover your specific questions. Although there may be a time gap between the questions you send me and the time it takes to post these topics, we will get there I promise!

Just one thing, and it’s more of a complaint to Graham than a general comment!

Graham, why have you swapped around the images I sent in and put the fish I caught in Rik’s hands?

A

Alan Page

Well done Graham and all your advisers on this new topic and special thanks to Stuart. I look forward to the rest as they come along. Oh by the way Stuart, sounds like Graham?s bin talking to my mate Mark. That?s the sort of thing he does with photos.

C

Cakey

Ive seen the originals and to be fair Graham has made Stuarts bigger and Riks smaller.

M

Mike Harrison

Good Article very informative, keep 'em coming!!
also its nice to see two anglers actually smiling when holding big fish, all to often you see pics of anglers looking glum, if most of us caught a fish as big as that our sheer delight would show in our faces as it does in your pic.