It's a Frog's Life

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Or "It's a Jungle (Perch) out there."

Something here - Green tree frog found nestled INSIDE the mouth of a jungle perch fish in Queensland | Mail Online - that went viral after being posted on Reptile Magazine's Facebook page.

Love the way the captor, a fishing guide, managed to get the name of his lure of choice into an interview about the capture featured elsewhere though - his present / future sponsors will be proud of him.

"I was fishing in one of my favorite rain forest streams in Far North Queensland Australia, when I cast my Zman soft plastic lure into a dark shaded area," James told REPTILES magazine Editor Russ Case in an email. "It was soon crunched by a nice-sized jungle perch, and as I was pulling my lure from the fish prior to releasing it back into the water, I noticed two little eyes looking back at me from inside the fish’s mouth! After capturing this picture, the little green treefrog leaped straight past my head onto the nearest tree. It was one of the coolest things I have seen in my life—this was one lucky frog!"