Osprey Specimen Group Book Launch

chav professor

Reaction score
Should be a superb event... never been to the Lands End for a book launch before... Expecting a good turnout!

Plenty of anglers I'm looking forward to meeting...

Get there early if your after a special cloth edition ;)

Not to mention... all in aid of such a worthy cause!

stu_the_blank

Reaction score
Hope that it goes well Chav. Not sure I can make it (probably be fishing) but I will get a copy from Calm to add to the Library. Probably order Richie Mac's book at the same time.

What is a 'Super Natural' by the way? Steroid pumped worm?:eek:

Stu

barbelboi

Reaction score
With the Lands End being my old local during the 70's (had exclusive fishing rights then to the stretches of the Old Loddon to either side), I'll look forward to a drive down with it being for such a good cause.

chav professor

Reaction score
With the Lands End being my old local during the 70's (had exclusive fishing rights then to the stretches of the Old Loddon to either side), I'll look forward to a drive down with it being for such a good cause.

Top man! Look forward to meeting you...

---------- Post added at 21:34 ---------- Previous post was at 21:33 ----------

Hope that it goes well Chav. Not sure I can make it (probably be fishing) but I will get a copy from Calm to add to the Library. Probably order Richie Mac's book at the same time.

What is a 'Super Natural' by the way? Steroid pumped worm?:eek:

Stu

Super naturals? Some amazing stalking baits;)

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am going to buy this book for the fact that its going to help Cancer Research and also the fact that it is dedicated to Simon, He was a friend of mine on FM and we often messaged each other on the subject of Reptiles. Nice bloke and sadly missed.

Bob Hornegold

Reaction score
Thanks Mark,
Simon was indeed a great bloke and helped a lot of anglers, both on this forum and on the bank.
I miss him a great deal and it has taken a bit of effort to get back on the bank since his passing, but I know he would call me a silly so and so.
As you have mentioned, all profits are going to Cancer Research UK, a disease which touches every body, plus I think it will be an interesting read, covering lots of different types of venues and methods.

Bob

chav professor

Reaction score
OK lads, not long now.. It would be great to meet FM members who can make it down to the Lands End this Saturday.... Should be a great event.... Well known faces in angling, book signing, auction plus a chance to purchase other specimen books at reduced prices.....

Its a great book and a great cause.....

See you Saturday!!!