Hats

Reaction score
Now it all depends....normally a baseball cap. High summer it will be my full-brim hat. I've some excellent winter head gear...designed to withstand sub zero temperatures.

And if I know it will really annoy folk...I'll wear my Bulgaria baseball cap;)....cos I can be a cussed devil :wh:D

Reaction score
Why would your Bulgarian baseball cap annoy people?

Does it have a speaker in it that makes a loud, discordant beeping noise? That would be annoying.

sagalout

Reaction score
Blimey, that's good camo, it gone from completely invisible in the white to completely invisible in the blue. I want one. Do they do it in a tw4t hat style for the summer, I do like to keep the sun of me earholes.

PS Will it still work if I am tench fishing or does it only work for the rivers?

Ray Wood 1

Reaction score
What is the best type of hat for river fishing?

Mr C-C,
So many to choose from, one for saving the rivers CS, one for abolishing the rivers CS, one to change the dates of the rivers CS. One for each sponsor, one to to ban barbel in still waters, one for the sponsor that supports barbel in still waters, one for the guiding business, one for changing mind that the rivers CS needs changing, one for changing mind that it doesn't, and one for I support a rivers CS.

Nope just to may hats, no one wears that many hats do they? Best off not wearing a hat at all :eek:hno:

No hat wearer was hurt whilst composing this what hat for river fishing.;);)

B

binka

I reckon there's some mileage in this for some kind of Swiss Army Twa... erm, I mean Hat, this should do the job if you change the attachments for something more useful to fishing like a George Foreman grill or a pair of toenail clippers...

The night fishing prototype is already under development...