TF gear calender for men

guest61

Reaction score
Any thoughts? I have just showed my colleagues at work (they are all twitchers + one canoeist) and they thought it was brill.

Does anyone know how the models get into this kind of work? and would they be willing to do a shoot with bream or possibly pike once it is a little colder

Last edited:

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Back in the early 1980s and strictly for friends and not for fishing clubs etc (with the gal concerned's permission and with her very often present), I used to show slides of said lass, then aged 19 and a REAL 36E, stood knee-deep in an Indian river in just knickers and with a 30-pound mahseer that she'd just caught. Happy days.

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yup. Half-dozen or so exposures among several thousand colour slides stored in several large boxes somewhere. When the lady concerned and I last caught with one another a decade or so back, she asked me if I still had them. So I dug them out and we looked at our much-younger selves and at Indian rivers that were a lot less peopled back in late 1970s.

flightliner

Reaction score
Any chance of a rebate Paul,I must have popped out to the loo for a moment!, all I remember from a past NASG meet (loughboro or Queens med - Nottingham) besides lots of Mahseer were some pics of Marsh mugger crocs on a beach.
You're right tho-- they were the happy times.:)

nicepix

Reaction score
If it performs like any other TF Gear stuff I've had it will be broken by the end of June.