Carp forums

laguna

Reaction score
The topic in question?
Potassium citrate. "The key component of banana - more attractive to fish than salt"!
(truncated to read; "The key component of banana - more attractive...")

You know fish love my banana... but if you can be banned for challenging convention and suggesting naturally preserving Glycerite extracts are more suitable to HNV, natural and long-term baits you can be banned for anything on a carp forum. You don't even need to blatantly link or mention brand apparently, opinion and presence alone can get you into trouble.

Am I bothered?
I'm disappointed more than bothered because I've always enjoyed discussing and sharing interesting ideas. Our customers and those that know me will know of my sincerity and that our two brands - our ethos being natural and environmentally and user friendly. Unfortunately our work often challenges convention and for those fixated by current trends will not immediately see the benefits of what we have to say.
That said for those who would like to see change and discuss new ideas, I'm always generous with my time and for what its worth; always happy to help and share ideas with others. You simply can't know enough in my opinion and we should never stop learning from each other and discovering new things.

Oh yeah, the Wikipedia page I refer to in my post on that forum? "Glycerites"!

sagalout

Reaction score
Whoo, hold your horses there hoss. Are you saying you have been banned from a forum?

B

binka

Chris...easy come, easy go mate.

After much consideration it seems to me that it's their loss, not yours :)

I'm only a member here on FM but it doesn't stop me taking a look elsewhere from time to time and if someone has to take that sort of action then they probably can't see the in facing mirror way before the end of their nose!

You'll just have to spend more time posting here instead... everyone's a winner :) :) :)

laguna

Reaction score
Be nice to know the name of the forum so that I can avoid it.

I wont publicly state or shame Crow but you can probably guess who other than their mods influences decision and control behind the scenes. If you have an opinion or intend to share ideas your own experience may be different than mine however.

Chris...easy come, easy go mate.

After much consideration it seems to me that it's their loss, not yours :)

I'm only a member here on FM but it doesn't stop me taking a look elsewhere from time to time and if someone has to take that sort of action then they probably can't see the in facing mirror way before the end of their nose!

You'll just have to spend more time posting here instead... everyone's a winner :) :) :)

Thanks Steve, I certainly wont lose any sleep over it and as far as FM's concerned has been my home for years even before the new owners took over and I became a trade member.

Oh and it goes without saying, if the mods on here can put up with my ramblings they can put up with almost anyone, they do a sterling job - first class, firm and fair and impartial :w

Nope, you will be very hard pushed to find a better place to call home imo.

Last edited: