Fishing with Miyagi Meeghan

Reaction score
A fine educational piece Deanos. Full of useful advice

I shall pop out this very afternoon to purchase some strong chains and two padlocks from Potts Irongmongers of Edgeley; in preparation for the trip young Corkers and I are making to the Swale with the wise one.

I prefer Tunnock's Caramel Wafer so may have to bring my own.

Those young ladies with your dear mother - if I'm not mistaken it was their cousins who spent the night with Mr. Swords and Mr. Roberts - must be lovely having your boilies rolled by such delightful creatures.

W

Wolfman Woody

I would just like to say with regards to the comments (written by Mr. Murzdin) under the middle picture that I have no particular wish to 'stalk' our Deanos.

It seems that all I would have to do is purchase soem of these Tunnocks Chocolate cakes, whatever they are, and waive them in the air. Wherever he is in the country he probably has a nose trained to smell them.

On reading this current piece though - WHY WOULD I?

Very, very, very funny, Deanos. Keep 'em coming.

F

Fred Bonney

Why did I get the feeling I'd read that before? But without pictures???

Great stuff Deanos, whether Sean will take you out again, remains to be seen.

F

Fred Bonney

I remember, we had a short preview.

Still laughing/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

I think I must get Deanos down to Rotherham and take him out for a session on our ressie for the big brownies.

Trout I mean Deanos, not Scousers!

Reaction score
You havn`t a serious bone in your vast body have you Deanos ? Great , keep it up mate ./forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

A good article , with a lot of good tips for those with food in mind ./forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

S

Sean Meeghan

/forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif

Just tell him you're going after some old trout in Rotherham Ron!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Brilliant Deanos, I was holding my sides whilst laughing uncontrollably.......

It was even funnier cos I've met the famous Mr Miyagi, pretty good angler he is too /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Shame he can't handle his beer though..................

Deanos

Reaction score
Why thank you Graham!

In Yorkshire "you FAT bastard" is a term of endearment often used by large women in sky pants to their long suffering husbands!

"You useless Bastard" is a term often used as a measuring stick regarding my angling abilities. Whilst I am on the river banks of the north...the barbel may well be safe from capture....but by god Ishall eat more wagon wheels than any living man!