Custom made window infills

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
I have got a 2 man Fox Explorer bivvy but I`m not to keen on the clear windows either side of the door, so I was hoping to find someone that can stitch a border of velcrow on the inside around the window, then have 2x infill panels made to fit on the inside so I can take them off on the hot days but they have to be colour matched to my bivvy, as the clear windows are velcow`d on the outside so I can roll them up to get air flowing in more easily. The infills I want are mainly for the nightime so I can have abit more privicy when I`ve got my bivvy light on, I do have the winter skin for it and that doesnt have any windows but thats not very practical to have on in the summer months. I know theres not going to be much response on this but I can only you guys and gals can help me out. Regards Dan

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Stick on velcro?...........failing that, look for a tent or tarpurlin repairer in your local yellow pages.

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Thats a cracking site to keep on favs Paul.

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
I phoned Andrew tonight, looks like he can help me out if the front of my bivvy unzips but I cant remember, I`m off for a 24hr session tomorrow night so I will check then. Plus he`s going to make a camo-fleece lined coat for my staffy, he will also stitch anything onto it so I`m getting a badge with my dogs name on it and a little st georges cross too, should be the muts nuts.

R

Robert Woods

Andy made me a smaller version of his unhooking mat & sling...excellent and good price.

D

Dal (The merchant of Mennace & Don't mess with my

Andy only lives 2 or 3 miles up the road from me, he's made a custom bivvie bag for me and his work is second to none!

As Robert said, excellent value for money (no I'm not on commision, [yet]).

I've also seen his work on an aqua mkII bivvie to up grade it to my mates spec, very impressive!!!