Old, Bitter, Twisted and a seriously bad looser!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Old, Bitter, Twisted and a seriously bad looser!
I am in fact referring to Mr. Cakey himself. As you may have gathered by now, Cakey and I have fished together a lot lately and of recent visits, a mere ‘carp novice’ like me has whooped his ass regarding quantity of carp and quality!
To this end, he’s been very bitter towards me on this forum. For the life of me I can’t understand why, as it’s always me who empties his colostomy bag and me who lets him know when he’s got a bite coz he keep’s forgetting to turn on his buzzers!

I will be fishing with this so-called ‘pro’ again on Monday in which I publicly challenge him to a competition. The rules will be simple, just a total weight of carp, not quantity. I will be pulling out all the stops and using the techniques I’ve been learning from Big Rik.

If I win, I want Cakey to apologise publicly on the forum for his continuous bitter quips and take his red and yellow mask off for one month. If I loose, I will do all the homework necessary in setting up a charity ‘carp competition’ for a 24 hour session. I will pick a team of 5 from the ‘Question of Carp’ contributors, and Cakey will pick a team of 5 from the so called pros. I’ll even drag Rik and Graham in to judge the whole event!

What do you think Cakey, do you rise to my challenge?

M

Malcolm Bason

Sits watching in eager anticipation!!!

This should be good folks! LOL

C

Carp Angler

Make sure it's not on a Thursday, coz the old man will be picking up his pension otherwise.

C

Cakey

Stuart
you really are a 5h*t fisherman if you think im going to take that old BAIT.

M

Mike Fidler

Nevermind Cakey, this arrogant upstart is just begging for a hammering on the bankside.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Easy for you to say Mike, with that roach in your hands! There you go Cakey, you’ve got your first ‘pro’ signed up on your team to do battle!

If he wins on Monday Alan, we will get it on and give proceeds to the kids fishing charity that you support mate.

I’ve just spoken to Cakey on the phone, he’s in good spirits considering his mental condition and he is right up for picking a team if he beats me on Monday. So that’s the charity bash out the window then! he he!

I’ll look into making the rules etc and for the record, you won’t be having Rik on your side!

M

Mike Fidler

A roach? Thought I saw you with a picture of a stickleback earlier. LOL

W

Wendy Perry

oh i forgot to add i'm gonna KICK all your arse's at the KC match ;)

M

Malcolm Bason

Oops sorry I just re-read your post wendy - i thought you said " Kiss" then for a moment! he he he

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Malcolm, after reading your comments on 'A question of Carp' you've got no choice in the matter mate, you will be there and fishing in my team! But I promise I won't have any tricks up my sleeve!!!!

Right Rik?

A

Austin Buchan

Hey Stu,
U shudn't have ant problem beating Cakey,
from what I've heard you'll have landed two fish before he can get to his rods to set the hook!!
Where does he keep his zimmer frame anyway!!

C

Cakey

Stuart
nice try but worked out your alias again
Austin Buchan=bait u can shun

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
I like that one Cakey, not fair but I like it! Don't worry Austin, we're get him. Thanks for your support Malcolm, done deal!

A

Austin Buchan

It sounds like there's a lot of jealousy
here..I've no idea where it comes from though.!
Hey Cakey...ever thought u could just be outclassed by a bunch of novices!