Mirror Lakes France

Matt Randall

Reaction score
Hi there, new to the site, just wondering if anyone has been to mirror lakes in france, i'm thinking of giving it a go next year but don't know anyone thats been. if anyone has any info i would be grateful to hear from you. Thank!

Wooly

Reaction score
If you are refering to Mirror Pool Fisheries, then yes I have been.

I have fished Millstone Pool twice and Meadow Lake twice.I rate them as being about the best lakes in France.

On last years trip to Millstone Pool our party of 5 had 62 fish - 3 x 50s, 16 x 40s, 35 x 30s, 7 x 20s and 1 double.I managed 7 x 40s and 2 x 50s in my catch of 21 fish. The owner of Millstone posts the catch returns on Northern Monkeys in the foreign section. Unlike some waters, these guys tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth when it comes to fish stocks etc.

Matt Randall

Reaction score
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to reply - i'm not sure if we're talking about the same place though.... the place I'm going to has a website - www.mirrorlakefrance.com - so i'm pretty sure its not mirror pools...??

Wooly

Reaction score
Definately not the same place. Sorry I couldn't help. I've not fished the water you are interested in and don't know any one who has.

wilkesy

Reaction score
mirror lakes

Hi there, new to the site, just wondering if anyone has been to mirror lakes in france, i'm thinking of giving it a go next year but don't know anyone thats been. if anyone has any info i would be grateful to hear from you. Thank!

hi m8 im going to mirror lakes this year how did you get on? any information about the lake would be great. cheers

dfairbrass

Reaction score
how to fish mirra lakes the right way

Hiya Wilksy think ive heard your name on the westmidlands circuit so there,s probably not much i could tell you about the carp angleing world if you could let me know what time of the year your goin down i can give you a bit more info on baits ,rigs, pegs ect.
Regards mr df

m haze

Reaction score
hi m8 im going to mirror lakes this year how did you get on? any information about the lake would be great. cheers[/Q

How ya doin ar kid dow know too much about yow but single red maggut wow work but they wuz voted best bait of the decade so use em, loads of em on a maggut ring it murdered it for me in the koi swim thats the double peg and spod spod SPOD.
TIGHT LINES GEEZA

dfairbrass

Reaction score
The right way not the haze way

maggots will only work in april mate the rest of the year you will need fusion boilies all sizes from 10s to 20 mms dumbells work great aswell a strong fishy smell works great also, a mate also said monster squid is the hottest bait to use there at the mo. dont listen to haze follow the brass band

m haze

Reaction score
dont get lost in the haze firmass

it worked for me mate that waz early may so yow mite be right so yow best ask the owners they know the waters and use magguts cheers geeza

dfairbrass

Reaction score
the brass bands back

maggots r good but they dont compare to mash potato spoded in works brill try it folks its a under used bait.

m haze

Reaction score
maggots r good but they dont compare to mash potato spoded in works brill try it folks its a under used bait.

wud yow use yeoman or smash or proper spuds be more specific firmass wud yow mix them with partickles or asunday roast

dfairbrass

Reaction score
The Brass is mad

Haze you getting right on my man boobs now! my glasses r steamin i cant controll this anger any more i am the best fisher man around no 1 can touch me i know iam the best cause im on telly more than you and there are rods named after me. i also own korda the best selling end tackle on the market.

m haze

Reaction score
Haze you getting right on my man boobs now! my glasses r steamin i cant controll this anger any more i am the best fisher man around no 1 can touch me i know iam the best cause im on telly more than you and there are rods named after me. i also own korda the best selling end tackle on the market.

soz mr firmass day know it woz yow thought it waz sum four eyed geek wiv nothing better to do than talk mash well i kneel in front of the lord and beg forgivness and for the best tackle i heard you bost your banjo

dfairbrass

Reaction score
How to use the munga mix fairbrass style

who the hell said spod the granny out of it wots goes on in your mind?

dilligaf 22

Reaction score
Hi all looking to fish Mirror Lake France (Limoges) early march next year (2014)
any advice tips will be greatly received