Carp Show at Castle Donnington

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Is anyone planning to go to the Carp Show at Castle Donnington ? Adverts have been in most of the Carp mags. Im going and would love to meet up for a lunchtime beer if any other FM members are there. I can also get a very good hotel deal with a local hotel if people need to stop over.

monty

Reaction score
Just had a look at their web page,does not really say much,any idea who will be doing the talks and demo's.

Day Breamer

Reaction score
I saw Bon Jovi play there (Supported by Metalica and others) back in '87 i think it was...

No Carp tho, come to think of it i saw absolutley no fish whatsoever, well - a few old trout but thats a different story.

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
I havent got a clue whos doing the talks, all ive seen is the advert and the website. I was interested in the hotel room costs at £19 because I have a friend who runs a B and B in Castle Donnington and she said that there is no where near there that will do a room for £19.

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
There are more details on the Carp show now. They are advertising rooms for £19 at Travel lodge but if you look on the travel lodge website the rooms are £48 with no breakfast. My friends B and B are offering twin rooms with breakfast for £45 and its in Castle Donnington. Anyone want to book a room let me know and Ill sort it.

J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

I was e-mailed a couple of weeks ago asking if the CSG would like to take a free stand at the biggest and best carp and coarse show. Ifbiggest and best is true why are they giving away free stands?