East meets West

stephen savage

Reaction score
Hi lads hoping to get as many lads as i can interested in an East meets West fish and eat home and away annual match that will benefit home and away charities only those that will be interested in both home and away matches need apply.
Dates and venues will be decided when i get an idea of all that are interested.Money Prize for overall winner second third, and biggest fish,also wooden spoon for loosing team and a cup for winning team to be held for a year by the winner of both home and away highest aggrigate score as with the wooden spoon for the lowest it will be a catch and release event and most of all a great chance of a social get together. all that are interested
please pm me or leave names on here £10 per man
£4 to go toward cup and charity the rest will be paid out

stephen savage

Reaction score
a sea fishing match with anglers from the east coast and west coast get together for a match and barbaque home and away

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
mmm I like the idea, i dont think weve had a Sea fishing type social/match before. what about anglers from the midlands whove done a bit of sea fishing in the past ?

stephen savage

Reaction score
i am from the Midlands and anyone like me can choose a coast same as those from north or south or as i will be doing fishing for the team that have the least anglers after all its the social and charitys that are important