adrenaline!

gavin davies 2

Reaction score
Ello guys and girls! im new on here and just like the rest of u i am also nuts on carp fishing. Just a quick one i am just about to load my 10,000s with 12pd adrenaline and i was wondering if any one has used it yet. if so i was wondering how it performs?

gavin davies 2

Reaction score
well ill just use it anyway, slime monster wasnt my question straight forward enough?

jumpin jimbo

Reaction score
Don't bite (pardon the pun) gavin, I know it's hard but just don't.

It will only make them feel better.

Mind you I can't seem to help it. Well they thought it was imortant enough to weigh that carp anyway.

See, I did it again./forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

moody

Reaction score
hey frothy mate its mark !how come i cant see your posts its doin my swede in bud?

/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gifx

moody

Reaction score
Some say he's half man half carp, some say he's more of a60% 40% split !! all i know is,he's one"FISHY BASTARD"HA HA !!/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

moody

Reaction score
cheers emmo mate your a carpie bastard and i love you nice one, i was ignoring frothy oops!! and Frothy mate ive been ignoring you for six fu**ing months and i dont even know how i did itwhat a tit! sorry froth didnt mean to dump do you think we should get back together ? uhhghhhhugghh! GAY as **** ha ha but seriously i love you xx /forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

moody

Reaction score
Addrenalines crap!!

,mark ripped you right off mate!ha ha only joking bud top line should give you a bit more distance without the dredded twist mind you still think that duo core is pretty good for the money behaves its self just like addreno does mate /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

F

Frothey

<blockquote class=quoteheader>gavin davies 2 wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>nice one! but im afraid i am going to bite, so whats with the attitude frothey?</blockquote>

no attitude, it just seems a bit pointless asking about a line you've already bought, and in your own words, will use anyway regardless of what people say.

moody

Reaction score
now now girls ! froth mate gavs sound its my fault i told him not to take any shit and just have laugh trust me your both top blokes and both good anglers you know what its like when you first sign in good impression and all that , you soon learn that its mainly a bunch of ****ers from the other side of the planet if you know what i mean!/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

moody

Reaction score
hey froth i think gavins just gone to work ! he might be back on line about midnight ish!

also can we link up out of the forum cant seem to suss out staffy at the minute wouldnt mind apointer or two cheer's!/forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif

W

Wolfman Woody

A review by Joe Morgan on Carp-TV DVD for June said -<ul>[*]Extremely soft[*]Rated at just under it's actual B/S to allow for poor knots etc. e.g. 12lbs breaks at 13 on a grinner[*]There's markers in every 250 metres[*]Abrasion resistance is said to be very good[*]Camo colours of light brown[/list]

The 12 lbs has a diameter of .33mm

moody

Reaction score
hey froth that dvd is £4.99 ughhgghghghghgghghugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just stab me in the ass with a carving knife! no wonder these buggers get paid to go fishing?/forum/smilies/sick_smiley.gif

no offence woody good stats mate !/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif