New PB (",)

Shine

Reaction score
What a 6 hours of fishing I had today. 1st one I got was 12lb 13oz, then I had a 16lb on the dot, then a 11lb 14oz, then my new pb 20lb 9oz.

All caught about 3-4 foot out, ultra slack line, 3 with scopex boilie cut into a cube shape. One (the 16) caught with a crab pellet.

I'm one happy man this evening /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

The 20 is the common.
16lb_(17-09-08)_0.jpg

20lb_9oz_(17-09-08)_0.jpg

Shine

Reaction score
Cheers Claudia.

Cheers Slime.

Wont be long before someone comments onyour text Claudia /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif<blockquote class=quoteheader>Claudia Crowther wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>wow a lovely looking pair</blockquote>

Monk should be along soon /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Shine On You Crazy Diamond wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Cheers Claudia.

Cheers Slime.

Wont be long before someone comments onyour text Claudia /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif<blockquote class=quoteheader>Claudia Crowther wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>wow a lovely looking pair</blockquote>

Monk should be along soon /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>Tis was my full intention /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Day Breamer

Reaction score
How deep was the water at 3-4 feet from the bank?

Lovely looking fish and well done on a PB, 20+ very nice indeed.

Shine

Reaction score
Cheers Paul.

About 2 foot. I think it worked there because the carp couldnt see a line cutting through the water,also I think they are getting used to people throwing there unwanted bits of bait just out in front of them.

Been told your 1st 20 is the one you always remember.. guess thats very true. I was so happy when I got my 1st doulble and I'll never forget that.

10.14.jpg

Shine

Reaction score
Cheers Frothey. I'll get to be a professional carp angler one day. /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Shine On You Crazy Diamond wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Cheers Claudia.

Cheers Slime.

Monk should be along soon /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>

yes I couldnt agree more Claudia, what a lovely pair, well done

and well done to you too Mr Diamond nice fish

F

Frothey

you forgot the bait comapny t-shirt, hat, hoodie and watch - no mention of which brand of hook, hooklength, lead, leadcore, line, rod, reel, underpants orbaitand the fact it was over at least 10kg of freebies either /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

pah, beginner /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

moody

Reaction score
You wont forget that one bud!! funny i was just saying to a mate earlier "Why dont they make cube boilies mmmmmmm!!?? well done shiner me old mucker!!/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Well done Shiney, I remember my first 20 and it didn't look as good as that!

Nice one mate.

Ignore Frothey, he has to dress up in stockings and suzzies to tempt his fish /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

F

Frothey

i said well done further up Steve - shiney wanted to know how to make it as a professional full timer. tut!