DSC_2507a.jpg

DSC_2506a.jpg

GertR

Reaction score
Excellent. Have a beer for me too.
WEIGHT ?

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
What a beauty............................and the fish is a cracker too /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif........well done Lee/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

jumpin jimbo

Reaction score
TUT

It doesn't really but it's the first question you're gonna be asked by most people isn't it ? I'd like to know so I asked.

jumpin jimbo

Reaction score
Anyway Frothey,

for the claim that it is the biggest local fish to stand up I would say that it's weight was a very important factor.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

Well done Lee, no get your old man into a good one, and as Frothey says, the weight doesn't matter.

F

Fred Bonney

Lovely fish,congrats.

I bet he's glad he doesn't take after his dad for looks/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

What's it's name?

Well you have to ask, don't you?/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
hahahahaha, nice one Fred, thanks very much guys, thanks for the phone call Ron, I`ve put the weight on the second thread, sorry I got excited and put two threads ups, he weighed it last night on the avons he had with him and it came out at 29.04,I took the Heatons down this morning and the scales hit 30.02 less the wet sling at 6 oz, so we`ve settled for 29.12. Just finished another photo shoot, the bludi phone was ringing again at 8.00am,dad, dada, are yopu up yet!!!!!!!I didnt get to bed till 3.00am, anyway photos done, shes gone back happy, I`ll be going back to bed happy in a bit too and young Lees staying on the lake till saturday so expect I might unplug the phone.

The Monk

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Claudia Crowther wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>What a beauty............................and the fish is a cracker too /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif........well done Lee/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>
tut, tut, shame on you Claudia, hes only a baby yet!/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>The Monk, wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote><blockquote class=quoteheader>Claudia Crowther wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>What a beauty............................and the fish is a cracker too /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif........well done Lee/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>
tut, tut, shame on you Claudia, hes only a baby yet!/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>
I'm oly trying to build up his confidence /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

jumpin jimbo

Reaction score
What bait did you get him on ? or shouldn't I ask /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Claudia Crowther wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote><blockquote class=quoteheader>The Monk, wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote><blockquote class=quoteheader>Claudia Crowther wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>What a beauty............................and the fish is a cracker too /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif........well done Lee/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>
tut, tut, shame on you Claudia, hes only a baby yet!/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>
I'm oly trying to build up his confidence /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>
his confiendence is high enough Claudia babe, but I`m jealous, you never things like to me me when I put a picture up

The Monk

Reaction score
hi Mr Jumbo, he wont tell me, i`ve taught him too well i think, but I`ve put most of the details on the other thread, Manchester Carp Group in the general section/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>The Monk, wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote><blockquote class=quoteheader>Claudia Crowther wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote><blockquote class=quoteheader>The Monk, wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote><blockquote class=quoteheader>Claudia Crowther wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>What a beauty............................and the fish is a cracker too /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif........well done Lee/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>
I'm oly trying to build up his confidence /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>
his confiendence is high enough Claudia babe, but I`m jealous, you never things like to me me when I put a picture up</blockquote>
Ok here is the deal Nick, you go out catching some fish, put a picci up and I'll build your confidence up too...........................but no cheating, I don't want piccis from 10 years ago /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif...it's gotta be a 'fresh' catch/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif