Top Fishing venues with camping

jamstorr86

Reaction score
hi folks, I'm looking for a reputable fishing venue with lakeside camping. I'm not necessarily looking to fish carp overnight, just me and few mates looking for a place to do a bit of fishing and have a few beers on a night.

Places in Yorkshire/Lancashire/Lincolnshire are would be good.

Cheers

James

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The '' Camping with a few mates and having a few beers at night'' will certainly narrow it down considerably when finding a place to stay! most angling (and none angling) campsites have a no Alcohol rule and most won't even let you on site if you turn up in a ''gang''. My club does not allow drink on any of the club waters and to get a night fishing permit you have to go in front of the committee to be vetted as they have had so many problems in the past!

I am not saying that you and your mates are bad lads, so please don't take it the wrong way, but its the minority that have spoilt it for everybody else, way of the world I am sorry to say!

john step

Reaction score
The '' Camping with a few mates and having a few beers at night'' will certainly narrow it down considerably when finding a place to stay! most angling (and none angling) campsites have a no Alcohol rule and most won't even let you on site if you turn up in a ''gang''. My club does not allow drink on any of the club waters and to get a night fishing permit you have to go in front of the committee to be vetted as they have had so many problems in the past!

I am not saying that you and your mates are bad lads, so please don't take it the wrong way, but its the minority that have spoilt it for everybody else, way of the world I am sorry to say!

Yes, I think that's why there have not been any other answers to this query.
Sorry but the question raises doubts. Family sites with fishing mostly state "no all male parties". It's the have a few beers thing. Sorry but others have gone before you.