square boilies!!

moody

Reaction score
So then lads and lassies!! wot are your thoughts on square baits then,i know that always worked when i was little withluncheon meat? or to be more precise it was the corner chunks that seemed to work better?? any thoughts

The Monk

Reaction score
yes they do work well but they are difficult to cast with, we experimented with many different shapes in the 70s and even make boilie cakes although the word boilie hadnt been coined in those day, but sometimes inconsistent shapes do work, for distant work use a bait boat, its always worth trying something different of course, but remember the carp may not be use to it and may need time to recognise the food sourcse, having said that we used luncheon meat for years and its still very effective as a bait, round boilies though as more convienient

moody

Reaction score
Good points there monk !! cheers for that, i agree the only draw back is casting and fish recognition of the shape after so many boilies have gone in!!

as you can see ive just found the picture thing!! naff i know!/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
OOH DEAR!!

The link you have stuck up is for Smiley Central. Have a look at the FREE search tool, My Web Search.

This is a really nasty trojan style browser thief. You WILL get loads of spam, you WILL have difficulty getting rid of it, you WILL be very sorry you downloaded it /forum/smilies/dont_tell_anyone_smiley.gif

moody

Reaction score
oops ! wot do u mean?/forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif