Where are the fish

bennygesserit

Reaction score
Second time fishing tomorrow going to a commie that has two islands in the middle , online advice says stick a feeder in the middle of the two islands as most carp will be patrolling round and round the islands - what is your opinion of this advice ?

barbelboi

Reaction score
Look at the water in the morning Benny, it will tell you far more than anyone can from their sofa...............

nicepix

Reaction score
I don't think fish know what an island is. It is just a bank like the one you are fishing from. Near bank, far bank, island bank. Its all the same to the fish.

And as Jerry has said; read the water on the day and follow your instincts.

cg74

Reaction score
Spod the granny out of the place with munga mix, then spend a couple hours debating 'which rig' to use... That's the way to go. ;)

bennygesserit

Reaction score
Cheers lads
Got the korum bag packed , got Harry Potter audio book on my ipod, chicken sandwiches made , rissotto and 4 bags of cheesy wotsits 2bananas and a pot noodle
Warmed up by watching Jeremy Wade up the Amazon

The war against fish continues

bennygesserit

Reaction score
Hope you have time for a bit of fishing as well........................

Should do will be there about 7 when it opens and my lads picking me up about half five , might even be time for a little nap

mick b

Reaction score
Cheers lads
Got the korum bag packed , got Harry Potter audio book on my ipod, chicken sandwiches made , rissotto and 4 bags of cheesy wotsits 2bananas and a pot noodle
Warmed up by watching Jeremy Wade up the Amazon

The war against fish continues

Blimey Benny, no wonder your not catching fish, your spending all your time eating :eek:

Bet you even have one of those barrow thingies to trundle it all to your swim :eek:mg:

Waddle waddle waddle........:D

nicepix

Reaction score
Spod the granny out of the place with munga mix, then spend a couple hours debating 'which rig' to use... That's the way to go. ;)

And of course all the carp are located right at the extremity of your casting range :wh

bennygesserit

Reaction score
Waddle ! Cheecky sods ,

6 sessions a week swimming ( 6 * 1k ) , 2 weights sessions a week , cycle to work and back every day, you know what a pain reformed drinkers and smokers are, found out the cafe does a nice sausage sandwich ( oink oink )

Back is agony through sitting in a korum lightweight chair all day.

---------- Post added at 20:35 ---------- Previous post was at 20:34 ----------

To be honest the carp were on the banks of the island , in the margins or on the surface tanking around ( no surface fishing allowed )

cg74

Reaction score
And of course all the carp are located right at the extremity of your casting range :wh

Exactly right!:D

---------- Post added at 21:26 ---------- Previous post was at 21:24 ----------

To be honest the carp were on the banks of the island , in the margins or on the surface tanking around ( no surface fishing allowed )

Fish a zig rig. ;)