Lee Valley Parks

C

Cakey

all there opening times to parks etc have altered ,I now cant go fishing or walk the dog until 9.15am which I find totally stupid

Ive emailed them .....no answer

spoke to a ranger and they didnt seem to know ,told me to park the car at the gates and fish..............then at 9.15am move it into the car park

yeah right so do I pack up all my tackle ,move the car then start again or leave my tackle and take a chance that its still there when I get back !

wish I knew what was going on

Ginger

Reaction score
I fish at Fishers Green which is a Cemex venue also controlled by the L.V.P. but we are fortunate enough to have a combination padlock that enables us to enter the venue out of park hours.

Are you a member of a club in the area ?

C

Cakey

Sept 23rd is the official date but its been happening for 3 weeks now

Ive noticed that the parks dont open the gates so it looks like they have contracted it out

I belong to KACAS

Ginger

Reaction score
Must say i`ve tried e-mailing them a few times, never had a reply.

Best bet is to phone them.

Have they said why they are changing the opening times, suppose they will be locking up earlier aswell.

C

Cakey

still not heard a thing about 10 emails now and its a waste phoning because no one knows !

C

Cakey

Id like to

I bet they would talk to me then..................................

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Cakey wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Id like to

I bet they would talk to me then..................................</blockquote>
You do it when no one is around, so they won't be able to talk to you./forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Get in touch with your local councillor and/or your MP, explain the fact that you can't get an answer, they are your elected representatives use them. An MP chasing them might wake them up a bit.

C

Cakey

Im going to kidnap Dave the bailiff and hold him hostage until I get a key to the gates................