free a

sagalout

Reaction score
I'll have it, I always wanted an a also badly in heed of h because I keep dropping mine.

Windy

Reaction score
Most interesting new thread this month, definitely the head of the field for the monthly thread prize....

sagalout

Reaction score
free c or free z to the yanks is when your cold
free d is available on new tellies
free e in the night clubs
free t is a mobile network

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
. . . . while in Norway a free-a (freia) is a chocolate bar or,

a free-a (Freyja) was a a goddess associated with love, sexuality, beauty, fertility, gold, war and death (busy little lady really) who rode a chariot pulled by 2 cats . . . . . . .

Her Brother was also a free-a (Freyr) also.

guerrillafisher

Reaction score
Th@nks for @ll your replies @nd I wish I could h@ve sent you @ll your very own @ but my keybo@rd only c@me with one!, but to one lucky winner chosen @t r@ndom from the posts @bove I h@ve desp@tched your prize by mess@nger @rdv@rk @nd you should receive in time for christm@s!

hunters moon

Reaction score
:):) welcome guerrillafisher I was going to say enjoy your time on fm, but I see
that you have already started.

....I have fished through fishless days that I remember happily without regret.
....Roderick haig-brown.

Windy

Reaction score
...but to one lucky winner chosen @t r@ndom from the posts @bove I h@ve desp@tched your prize by mess@nger @rdv@rk @nd you should receive in time for christm@s!

Well I'm darned, never seen an Aaardvark move that fast, let alone wearing a FedEx uniform and cap.

I really didn't expect an a like this, nor quite sure what to do with it, let alone how to store it safely overnight until I can get a cover for it or suchlike.

Anyway, thanks a million, which is coincidentally what I shall be asking for on fleabay for such a unique and indescribable item !

Cheers

guerrillafisher

Reaction score
Thhanks hunters moon,
Sorry windy but just like Cinderella your Ardvark will turn back to its origional form (an old maggot box) at the stroke of midnight!
Tight lines