free fishing non day ticket carp and course

guerrillafisher

Reaction score
Hi all, I have the good fortune of living a ten min walk from a little fished pond between my housing estate and a railway line, it's little fished because it's weedy but I keep my swim clear (most of the time!) For the weeks when work prevents more than a coupple of hours of fishing! There's nothing big in there this is a POND but the action is non stop with Rudd, Roach, Tench, perch, and Crucian although they are mostly hybrids of some kind possibly with the koi I have seen but never landed.
I also have another local (ten min drive) that is free and little fished this time because of a long uphill walk this is my weekend retreat always for at least one night and every one a blazer! With all your usual suspects, and you're nuisance fish being good size Perch and tench to 3lb! But the icing on the cake is the carp which were apparently put in by a water board worker (this is a small disused reservoir) for his own pleasure, I have had a good few 2-3lb on maggot and float, sixes and eights on boilies and a weighed 18lb 4oz and another un-weighed at least 12 but more likely fifteen+ and one of the best looking fish I have caught, has any one else got any free little fished possibly out of the way waters near them?, i am in Wales but don't care where your pond is!
Will be trying to upload some photos tomorrow.

guerrillafisher

Reaction score
It is in B#@! #@$!% reservoir, if you visit make sure you have a rod license as for any water in UK and please take your (and anyone else's) rubbish home.
Tight lines and a catch report if you can!

If anyone wants to know where it is I wil private message you, cheers.

Last edited:

guerrillafisher

Reaction score
I have now posted some photos of some of the fish in the members gallery if anyone wants a look, cheers
rps20140626_221436.jpg

View image in gallery

Last edited: