What have i done

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
On Friday 10th October i am taking More spiders to Blenheim Palace fishing for a day.

Anyone out there who can give me some info about his funny ways, please let me know.

URGENT

Thanks

Morespiders

Reaction score
I wouldnt worry about me Mr Daydreamer, Uncle Dave has funnier ways than me.

Ive told him, if you p--ss me off , he can get in the boat with you in the afternoon.

Now that will be worth videoing, can just see the pair of you, arms going all over the place, trying to explain to each other your own versions of nothing of importance.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Uncle Dave has told me you talk all day long, its all Bo**ocks he said, iknow what he means./forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Reaction score
Don't turn your back on him and keep all your bits on a lanyard.

If you look over the side of the boat you'l notice he doesn't have a reflection. Just thought i should mention it.

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
Ray.........................

Make sure he brings his nurse along............. You don't want to be cleaning up after him!

Will the boat take three?

Reaction score
Ray

You will also need to wrap loads of tin foil and a wet towel round your head. THIS IS ESSENTIAL - otherwise he will get into your head and play mind games. Just be careful OK.

He'll also pretend that he's getting on a bit and got a ****y ticker as aploy to get you to carry his gear. Don't you believe it. He canscramble up a hill faster than goat.

S

Sean Meeghan

Matts right - be careful. Spidey's a paid up member of the Fishing Magic old gimps club. They wear tweeds and gather in dark corners at angling fairs.

That way you can't see that they haven't got a shadow!

Ed said Ron could talk people to death you know...../forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

Morespiders

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Sean Meeghan wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

That way you can't see that they haven't got a shadow</blockquote>

Best thing I ever bought, the shadow eraser, £10 each 20 years ago.

Health and Safety banned them in 1990, said the shadow residue is harmfull if you breathe it in.

I still use mine, just for sunny days

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
If he pulls out a packet of Wurther's, pats his knee and starts singing 'I'm the leader of the gang' dive over the side of the boat and take your chances on drowning.

C

Cakey

right thats it Im getting a boat to me self............................

W

Wolfman Woody

Good news Mr Spiders. Your uncle Dave has booked you both in at Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisans, owned by Raymond Blanc and you're footing the bill.

You're in the garden suit for two nights - £1050 per night.

Morespiders

Reaction score
Waste of money, we are going to Stringfellows for the night, hotels wasted, wont be back until 6-00am sat morning