Guidance for Anglers Reporting Offences to the Police

The bad one

Reaction score
Em might be good advice but my club tested it to destruction and it came up wanting at first. But as the guys reporting it knew it inside out the Call Taker was left with no option than to send officers to the scene and a successful outcome ensued.
The Atr need to do more work with all forces to highlight this to the Call Takers in particular then we will be on our way to hopefully solving the problem.

What's also missing from the piece is stressing to all club officials to make contact with the local Tasking Team Inspector and informing him/her the club has a problem with poaching a water on their patch. All local tasking teams in E&W are available on the net, so it not rocket science to make contact with them and ask for a meeting to discuss the poaching problems they are facing.

And yes my clubs initial problems have been reported to the ATr so they can try to iron out the problems at Chief Inspector level and down the line.

stu_the_blank

Reaction score
And yes my clubs initial problems have been reported to the ATr so they can try to iron out the problems at Chief Inspector level and down the line.
I think that initial problems are inevitable, especially as our boys in blue default is that crime doesn't exist, spoils their figures. At least we have an organisation now that can try and iron out the problems at CI level. I think that you have got to keep going to convince the Police that this is a crime to be taken seriously. Unfortunetly they won't come to this conclusion on their own.

Stu