Full length videos on you tube

bennygesserit

Reaction score
Right or wrong all of the following are freely available on you tube

All the preston innovations winning pegs series
The great and greater rod race
Mattt Hayes record breaking fish
Matt hayes how to fish

Some of them are there legally , some well thats unknown , does anyone else watch them ?

hyperdrive

Reaction score
The preston ones were free marketing dvd's anyway so that's ok. If they are there legally then fine if not they should be taken down. I watched a concert on youtube a couple of day after the concert took place thinking this is great i must download it. The next day it was gone so obviously that was an illegal one that presumably the bands management had taken down. Never watched any of the ones you have mentioned though apart from when they were shown on the tv.

andreagrispi

Reaction score
Just watched the video in which he caught his greatest chub catch on waggler - 40 chub with 20 over 5lb and the two biggest of 6.3 and 6.7. Incredible catch!!!!

Can't hold a Candle to that catch, but did have a catch of chub on the waggler on the last day of last season - in less than 4 hours I had 19 chub, with 4 just under 4lb and the rest well over 4lb with 6 over 5lb, two biggest of 5.14 and 5.13. I probably could have had at least another 10, but I wanted to get the fish back and to be honest, I was happy with my lot.

They were all caught from a very wild yorkshire river.

Phil Adams

Reaction score
Ive watched bits of most of them, always good to be able to load something up and relax for a bit.

Does anyone know of an episode where Matt and Mick are fishing for Barbel with a guide? think they are fishing from kayaks?

Whats the series/episode etc, its driving me nutts lol

bennygesserit

Reaction score
Ive watched bits of most of them, always good to be able to load something up and relax for a bit.

Does anyone know of an episode where Matt and Mick are fishing for Barbel with a guide? think they are fishing from kayaks?

Can't find it Phil be interested in watching it myself

chub_on_the_block

Reaction score
Watched a few old old John Wilson episodes (before it became a global trophy hunting trip out). Great to see them again or for the first time in many cases.

Great to watch the even older Hargreaves ones too.

nogoodboyo

Reaction score

Wet Nets
Discovery Shed
5.30 AM a week tomorrow.