Back to fishing again. Hello

kingfisher14

Reaction score
Hello just got back into the sport, been in & out for 22 years. Names craig, ill be coarse & carp fishing around the west midlands mainly warrens hall (I grew up in springfield & fished it for many a year. Early morning tench fishing was no. 1) hope to get involve soon and cant wait for my first session tomorrow..
Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 4010X using Tapatalk 2

bennygesserit

Reaction score
Hi Craig , welcome to the forum there are a few of us here from the Midlands but there are a lot of Northern lads they only post when the libraries are open though.

stu_the_blank

Reaction score
Hi Craig,

Enjoy the Forum, there are a few of us south of Watford as well:)

Stu

dangermouse

Reaction score
Hi Craig, welcome to FM.

One of the aforementioned Northern lads here. Library is shut but luckily there`s a dozy southerner just down the street who doesn`t password his wi-fi.

itsfishingnotcatching

Reaction score
Welcome to FishingMagic Craig :w

Haven't tried the bottom pool for Tincas this year, a mate had a few in the evening last season, the ghostie in the top pool is still pretty elusive though;).

kingfisher14

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys, gave me a chuckle reading them this morning. Going up the cut dinnertime test my new gear out & introduce my little girl into fishing on a pole :) my no.1 fishing buddy

robtherake

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys, gave me a chuckle reading them this morning. Going up the cut dinnertime test my new gear out & introduce my little girl into fishing on a pole :) my no.1 fishing buddy

Prepare to be upstaged, Craig, little girls have the annoying habit of catching the biggest fish on a far too regular basis. Good company, though :)

hunters moon

Reaction score
:):) welcome to the forum craig I hope you enjoy fm.

....I have fished through fishless days that I remember happily without regret.

....Roderick haig-brown.