Bunny - Grrrr!

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Barbie look-a-like Bunny Hunter is a gun enthusiast - Telegraph

Picture number 6 here shows a real survival kit . . . . . . . . Ray Mears eat your heart out!

https://www.youtube.com/user/bunnyhunterUSA/featured

I'm afraid that I had to watch this 3 times, purely from a moderation standpoint you understand, just to make sure it doesn't infringe our rules on video content . . . . . . I'm now going to lie down in a cool dark place!

Pro-gun picture book for children aims to reassure kids about parents' weapons | Books | The Guardian

"Our goal was to provide a wholesome family book about guns'
Now that has something of a ring of the oxymoron to it, well it does to me . . . .

I find myself uncharacteristically lost for words, which is probably just as well as I might catch a bullet...

I'm not "lost" for words, but those I'd use would be bound to be thoroughly moderated.

Suffice it to say if I ever got lost in the wilds with her I'd be praying every night not to be found . . . . . . . . .

Long haired blond gorgeous girl with knives and guns; what's not to like?

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Quote, "Michelle Rovinsky, 32, at outdoor shooting range, holding a H&K mp5 and a VZ 58. The 'prepper' says she wants to inspire a generation of girls 'brainwashed' by celebrities such as Kim Kardashian and Miley Cyrus. “I want to make sure that young girls can see it’s ok to have morals and values,” she said."

Sounds ok to me, contrary to what most people believe the regular use of guns in a controlled environment from a young age teaches you about discipline and self control.
Nobody wants to be around a nutter with a gun.
Unfortunately a few nutters have slipped through the net and as a consequence of them and the knee jerk reaction by government we are saddled with the draconian gun laws we have today and the general view of the public that guns are inherently evil. The fact is that target shooting, as anyone who has ever taken part will tell you, is one of the best ways of putting the stress of a working day behind you. To be successful you have to learn total control and be able to put yourself into an almost trance like state where the whole of your mind and body are dedicated to lining up the sight on the target and controlling the pull on the trigger to ensure the perfect shot.
In addition to that you also have to control the surge of adrenaline which accompanies each shot in order to repeat it over and over.
Sadly 99.9% of the population will never experience that and as generations go by the irrational fear of firearms will grow.

bigfish74

Reaction score
i shoot myself and she has.got it right imo nds she.is. looker so you cant not like her dont think the mrs would like her as my hunting buddy though

Andy

bennygesserit

Reaction score
Its not the legal guns we have to worry about its the illegal ones there was a fatal shooting about 100 yards from my kids primary school

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For my part, I wholly support young Bunny's right to bare her arms.

bennygesserit

Reaction score
Ha ha that's funny , aren't we about due an otter thread ? I forget when does otter thread season start ?