BRIAN WHITLOCK

Matthew Nightingale (ACA)

Reaction score
I'm sorry to have to let you know that Brian died in the early hours of Saturday morning. He'd had cancer. His funeral will be on Monday the 6th October at Saint Wilfrid's Church in Ribchester, time to be confirmed.

michael sharples 2

Reaction score
on saturday 27/9/2008 i lost a truely great mate,he really was one in a million.once you met Brian you never forgot him.im proud to be able to say that we were friends for over 18 years. you`ll never be forgotten, for ever in my thoughts my friend.

love

Mick sharples

Reaction score
I only met him once he did seem a very nice guy . Martin James has put a nice write up on Brain but I dont know how to put up a link to it from here

pin addict

Reaction score
one of the nicest blokes you could wish to meet,

will be missed by many

mick collins 2

Reaction score
Today there has been a massive loss to all who new Brian Witlock from lostock tackle box as he was laid to rest in ribchester. I think i can safely say that all who knew him will remember him for all the good he brought to people and the bubble of laughs he seemed to take with him everywhere he went !

I had the pleasure of working at the shop with Brian for several yearswhere i learnt the many qualities that Brian had to offer which have been so valuable ever since....

I will always remember him and all he has done. Tight lines Brian (mucker)