Who's selling this stuff ??

magicone

Reaction score
Been looking around various sites for Rod pods for a single/double rod.

Then came across Sports Direct and Dragon Carp Direct, and they both selling the same pods and prices etc.

So who is really selling them.....

Last edited:

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Been looking around various sites for Rod pods for a single/double rod.

Then came across Sports Direct and Dragon Carp Direct, and they both the same pods and prices etc.

So who is selling them.....

Sports Direct and Dragon Carp by the looks of it. I wouldn't buy anything from Dragon Carp thats for sure.

rubio

Reaction score
Have a look on sports direct clearance section there are some good bargains being cleared out from time to time. Not quality gear naturally but for instance a 5m bolo rod I took on holiday cost only £6.

symonh2000

Reaction score
The only Item I have bought from them was a Rod pod, and for the £20 or so it cost I really cannot fault it.

I appreciate a lot of the stuff is best avoided, but there are some bargains if you are carefull.

seth49

Reaction score
They did a cheap centrepin reel in a nice hard wood look box.for about 20pound.Gave the reel away and put my youngs purist reel in it.
Looks very nice

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
They did a cheap centrepin reel in a nice hard wood look box.for about 20pound.Gave the reel away and put my youngs purist reel in it.
Looks very nice

Purist Pins came with a wooden box, well mine did.

You may well find the odd bargain, but the only thing a Dragon rod is good for is, growing Runner Beans up them. :wh