Fox Micron EOS

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
I am having trouble finding cheaper batteries for my EOS Microns!

I could buy them from a tackle shop but I can't get a bank loan to raise the cash so can anyone help a pensioner out(groan).

Size: 2 x 'N' size (910A/LR1) 1.5V alkaline batteries-must be good quality according to the Fox booklet!

Unfortunately(or fortunately)the wife went the whole 9 yards and bought me two so its rather expensive to replace them every year!!

Any help appreciated........

Julian Parkin 2

Reaction score
If they are the same as the ones in the Fox MX alarms I got mine from Staples. Can't remeber the cost but definately cheaper than a tackle shop.

Also found they are available at Sainsburys and Tescos. Just not on a regular basis.

Spoddy Dave dst

Reaction score
do you have a market near you..i get mine from there £1.75 cheapest i could find

what you paying for yours then Tee-Cee

Mithrandir

Reaction score
if you are buying a few, or different types then it might be worth looking here, postage is the killer though on small quantity

batteries

Reaction score
Now, At the shop i work at they are ?2.99 for two (Microbatt) i would offer to post you some, but as we are in the middle of a big move to staple hill, i don't know where they are / if we have any in stock, we will be getting more stock in soon, but i don't know when.

Chow

N

Nobby C (ACA)

You could try battery force or cheapbatteries on t'net.

NIGE K

Reaction score
i got mine from boots cant remember the price though.

nicky

Reaction score