what a let down

Rickrod

Reaction score
Yesterday morning I went to porth reservoir in cornwall. When I arrive there was loads of cars in the car park so I knew there was a big match on having just drove 40 miles to get there I was a little miffed as the match was taking place where I wanted to fish. Any how I thought I would just make do as I was lure fishing and theres nowhere else to lure fish near by. I'd just started when I heard someone coming along and when I looked around imagine the surprise when I saw Will Raison right behind me. Hello Will I said, I didn't approach him or ask for a photo or his autograph just simply hello Will. He turned to face me never said a word just a mean stare and I honestly thought he was going tell me to f~#k off. I turned away a bit embarrased as I had always thought really highly of him and he always comes across as being jolly on tight lines. Bet he's not like that when hes promoting something, I've even got a video of his. I may have caught him on an off day but it doesn't take much to acknowledge someone. He may be world champion but thats no excuse for been rude.

p.s if you read this Will if you had been civil I would have told you how to fish your peg