Animal rights extremists attack Lancashire fly fishery again

Lord Paul

Reaction score
might be an idea to let a few carp anglers think that there's a coupke of 30lb plus carp in the water and get bivvied up - see how those nice chap fair next time they come down to do a bit of damage.

C

Colin North, the one and only

Illiterate bunch of twats, too bloody scared to show there faces.

The Haz

Reaction score
They smashed the windows what are they 10 years old, get a grip. Shame for the fishery though crimes no joke really.

R

Richard Drayson

I don't suppose for one moment that the police would be interested in this pc ridden country of ours?

B

Bill Cox

saddoes. should be put down if you ask me./forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif

Morespiders

Reaction score
The bad part about it is ,they are going to kill somebody one day, maybe not intentionally but it will happen.

I would imagine the police know who they are , but do nothing about it.

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
I don't think it is fair to criticise the police over this. I you look at the "Prisoners" page of their site then quite a few of their ilk have been banged up. A few more wouldn't go amiss though.

Morespiders

Reaction score
Only a handfull in England Ray, they must be localish to the Caton fishery, because them sort have not got the money to travel further

The bad one

Reaction score
Perhaps we should take some direct action within the law.

There are 53k membership of this site, so if every member sent Lancs Chief Constable an e-mail asking him what he is doing about it. It might put some pressure on him and his plods to act on it.

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
I think we should take some heart from this. This is their best effort. As protests go it's hardly the same as chucking yourself under the Kings horse or dousing your bodywith petrol and setting yourself on fire. While it may seem a good idea to contact the Chief Constable or try to bring more attention to this, in reality this is what these idiots want. They feed on publicity. No publicity = No point to their protest.

davestocker

Reaction score
I agree Ray. Since a lot of the leading lights of the UK animal rights movement have been banged up there seems to have been a huge fall in the number of reported incidents of intimidation, going some way to prove that just a few people have been driving all this stuff. Thisvandalism is all a bit pathetic.