Article Submissions?

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Graham Marsden wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote><blockquote class=quoteheader>Mark Hewitt (ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>I will have another artical ready for you this week Graham, do I still e-mail it to you at the same address after wednesday?</blockquote>

You can do, thanks Mark, but I'm only here for the odd day for a short spell and I don't want anyone to commit to any work for the site when it's in a state of flux.

******************** </blockquote>

Hold on to it for now, I guess................

B

Bill Cox

Creepy times at FM at the moment, sailing along without anyones hand on the rudder./forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif

E

EC

I'll make an executive decision on behalf of Magicalia

Actually, I don't know

I hope this helps!

W

Wolfman Woody

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Bill Cox wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Creepy times at FM at the moment, sailing along without anyones hand on the rudder./forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif</blockquote>

We're doomed, all doomed ah tell ye!

/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif

Reaction score
Don't panic! Don't panic Mr. Meldrew! Remember they don't like it up'em sir, they do not like it up'em!!

Shall we just appoint an editor? My vote's for Kev or Deanos /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Seriously though, this is a topical, time limited,news piece I have to submit by the weekend...

Any Magicalians (Magic Aliens? The truth is out there...)able to help?