Fresh meat

reverand

Reaction score
Hi guys, thought I'd better say hello as I signed up last night. To tell you a bit about myself, I started fishing at the age of 3, used to go every weekend with the old man, by the age of ten I was seriously in to carp fishing, i relentlessly went afteer carp until I was 16 when I discovered beer and birds. To my dismay I sold all my gear as I just didn't care enough. Until about 18 months ago when I bought float rod and reel off the cuff and spent the day on a small lake pulling in small roach and rudd. Needless to say I am now piecing together the gear again and a day off now sees me after tench, perch and roach on different waters. Sorry to bore you to death. ?

greenie62

Reaction score
Welcome to the madhouse - sorry - forum.
Good luck re-equipping - you might find some posts herein where other 'returnees' have been confused by the changes in terminology, technology, and prices - like rods for a tenner and terminal rigs being the same price!
Dig around - you may get educated or at least better-informed.
Tight Lines! :thumbs:

hunters moon

Reaction score
:):) welcome to the forum rev, I hope you will enjoy F/M and rev welcome back into the fold(enjoy your fishing):).

....I have fished through fishless days that I remember happily without regret.
....Roderick haig-brown.