mike reffold

Reaction score
im getting old and my club lake is two

feilds away so any one got a power

barrow fore sale

J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

and from me.

I know three anglers with a powerbarrow and all have had problems. One packed in witha good mile walk back to the car, /forum/smilies/sick_smiley.gifhe's now gone back to his old pull/push model

kcon1

Reaction score
why do people need so much stuff?? i take rod, reel, net and bag nothing excessive

mike reffold

Reaction score
mark you dont fish nightsthen, bivivie,bed,s/bag,food,cooking gear etc, funny you dont mention unhooking mat .

john h, does any of your mates want to sell there old broaken barrows then?

kcon1

Reaction score
What's the point of an unhooking mat if you don't take the fish out of the water. I only use unhooking mats for large fish such as pike and carp

mike reffold

Reaction score
sorry mark didnt mean to hit a nerve,but you still need a mat with you ,you never know when your going to get a bigun.

J

£499-99, never paid that for a car /forum/smilies/sick_smiley.gif

You'd be better taking up chub fishing Mike, ona river.A rod, reel, seat?, landing netand a few odds and ends.

As for sleeping, most normal folk /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gifgo home to a warm bed.

Greg Whitehead

Reaction score
I knew you CSG buggers were bad 'uns! You don't even fish with rods, you just scoop 'em up in a net!!!! What are the odds and ends, a set of weigh-mores and a priest? /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

mike reffold

Reaction score
Greg whats a CSG bugger

are you offering graham cos my mates are older old farts/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
That's the thing isn't it, night fishing = fishing at night!

Why do you need a bivvy and sleeping bag when you're fishing?

Sleep = not watching rod, not watching rod = not fishing /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Therefore, bivvy and sleeping bag = camping. I know you can all say "alarms" but in my book they are for getting you up in the morning for work and other boring stuff.

John's right, a spot of river fishing with just a rod, net, comfy chair and a bag. Keeping on the move and stopping the arthritic seizures from taking hold.

My mat is rolled up and sits in the bottom section of my korum bag /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif.

J

I've got the rods Greg, its just the $loody fish I have a problem with.

"Keeping on the move and stopping the arthritic seizures from taking hold." We've obviously never met G.G. I doubt that even the BDAA would have me as a member /forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif