Bad day or what

maggot_dangler

Reaction score
Well set out this morning to go and fish a canal not far from me first error

I purchased some new fishing luggage (Team Milo) and it has just screamed straight up to the top of the worst purchase i have ever made list :mad:.

The rod hold all refuses to remain on the shoulder point blank is cumbersome and badly out of balance and the bag is not much better .

So that is going up for sale and i am going back to my old held together with gaffer tape Leda 2XL gear .

Got to the canal very slow fishing everyone was saying just how slow it was .

Then to top a duff day so far broke the number 2 section of my pole :eek:mg: , So to say not happy is being very polite :mad: .

just hope the Golf tomorrow is somewhat better :wh

PG

greenie62

Reaction score
After a day like that - you could always do what my missus suggests to me - take up knitting! ;):rolleyes::D:eek:mg:
Hope it gets better soon!

B

binka

We all have 'em mate, better luck next time eh?

Interesting about stuff slipping off your shoulder, I find the same thing with all these fancy padded shoulder straps that you find on bags, quivers, holdalls etc and in all but one case i've replaced them with simple, non-padded straps which don't feel uncomfortable even with a bit of weight on but more importantly they stay put and don't have that irritating tendency to slip off.

greenie62

Reaction score
Did that already alas it dont help replace pole sections just got to hope it anit going to be a bankroll job :eek:

Get knitting, kid - gloves, hats, scarves & jumpers - to keep the heating bills down - so you can afford the pole sections! ;):rolleyes:
Good Luck! :thumbs:

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It depends on the size of your Trapezius, if they are large you have sloped shoulders and a single strap bag will never sit on them unless you put it over your head, it drives me crackers.

maggot_dangler

Reaction score
It depends on the size of your Trapezius, if they are large you have sloped shoulders and a single strap bag will never sit on them unless you put it over your head, it drives me crackers.

Yep tried the over the head method as well just takes a few paces longer before it is round the ankles :mad: :eek:mg: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr