Prestun have ruined my fishing!

sagalout

Reaction score
I lost my Maver rubber landing net last week and bought a new Prestun landing net. Ever since my fishing has been very poor, so be warned do not buy a blue rubbery Prestun landing net.

sam vimes

Reaction score
I generally find that buying any new item of tackle, regardless of the brand, seems to jinx me for a while.

sagalout

Reaction score
I've tried eating large amounts of Galaxy cakes and scones with jam and clotted cream but so far there has been no improvement.

greenie62

Reaction score
I've tried eating large amounts of Galaxy cakes and scones with jam and clotted cream but so far there has been no improvement.
Hi 'Lout,
Bad news kid, I think your missus is trying to kill you :eek: - with kindness? - under the pretence of feeling sorry for the loss of your fish-catching prowess! ;):rolleyes:
Anyway - whats that got to do with Prestun rubbery nets? :confused:
Tight Lines!

naxian62

Reaction score
Right there with you Sag.
Got myself a new 42" net and one-piece handle for the Pike season. 15 or so fish caught so far, not one of them has needed netting. Coulda swung most of 'em in!

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
There is a way around this, Don't take the net.

As always happens when you forget a net, scales etc, the fish come along :D:D

Keep the Faith

john step

Reaction score
I don't need any tackle to blame. My own size 11 clumsy feed can do that very well. Any maggot box will get kicked over, landing net handles and rod tops crushed etc. They have tripped me up a few times giving me AND my mobile a swimming lesson, once or twice in the winter.

robtherake

Reaction score
I don't need any tackle to blame. My own size 11 clumsy feed can do that very well. Any maggot box will get kicked over, landing net handles and rod tops crushed etc. They have tripped me up a few times giving me AND my mobile a swimming lesson, once or twice in the winter.

You don't need big feet to be a clumsy git, John, I'm living proof of that.:(

sagalout

Reaction score
How.........?
Dunno, I had it when I left the swim but not when I got home so lost somewhere twixt swim and car boot. Why? Are you suggesting that the other club members have stolen it because they are so jealous of my amazing fishing skills?