Good fishing vids online?

DorsetTangler

Reaction score
Is there a thread already that lists links to some good fishing stuff to watch on youtube or wherever?

If there's not could people post links in this one maybe?

Ta

john step

Reaction score
just type in a fishing subject and you will be inundated with suggestions for similar from them.

aebitim

Reaction score
Is there a thread already that lists links to some good fishing stuff to watch on youtube or wherever?

If there's not could people post links in this one maybe?

Ta

Totaly awesome fishing, Graeham Pulham, not only local but practical and amusing

Billy Bones

Reaction score
"From the Water's Edge" on Youtube has some good stuff on it, can't stand Totally Awesome Fishing, too much talking, not enough fishing..

mick b

Reaction score
Now you've asked for it.............

You've just got to pray its Paul that replies :D

and not Mr Wonderful :eek::eek::eek: :eek:mg:

Or it will be the dorsetstrangler ((-:

slaphead

Reaction score
Have a look at:-

Stewart Bloor, FishingTV, Deividas Jucius, GoFishingOnline or Steven A Hawkins.

As you can see from this list, I am a very sad person. :eek:mg:

DorsetTangler

Reaction score
Cheers all

I have found Steven A Hawkins already, searching for the old John Wilson shows brought him up. Been watching a few of his uploaded Bob Nudd ones, not too bad.

Thanks for all the other ideas.

bennygesserit

Reaction score
On you tube you can find full episodes of the great and greater rod race with Matt Hayes, record breaking fish , challenge Matt , the complete underwater carp fishing ( though its dubbed into Polish ).

Coarse videos Steve Ringer's stuff is very good too - "Welcome to Skillz Skool"

littleal

Reaction score
"From the Water's Edge" on Youtube has some good stuff on it.

Yep very enjoyable channel with lots of great content - i've enjoyed watching their Cod from the beach and Smooth Hound fishing videos - interesting to see rigs etc if you aren't familiar with sea angling (like me...!)

My current favourite is the 'Carl and Alex fishing' channel - they are two young lads and make brilliant videos imo, plenty of action, lots of nice fish and considering their age (18 & 14?) the quality of production is brilliant TBH. Particularly recommend 'The Park Lake Campaign' - 53 minutes long so good to pass a lunch break ;-)

CARP FISHING the Park Lake Campaign - Carl and Alex Fishing - 2014 - YouTube

B

binka

I've got a fair few bookmarked from YouTube but this one stands out as a good two and a half hours, it's the late Kevin Green accompanied by various other anglers and focuses on predators covering pike, zander, perch, catfish, eels and chub in half hour episodes...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4aW1pXNplw]Predators - Kevin Green & Simon Scott Freshwater - YouTube[/ame]

There's even some geezer by the name of Ian Welch in one of 'em ;)

superted77

Reaction score
If you like river fishing, Charlyfarly2 has got some decent rod bending barbel
Videos on YouTube, he even makes it looks easy, if only :wh

greenie62

Reaction score
If you like river fishing, Charlyfarly2 has got some decent rod bending barbel Videos on YouTube, ......

Charlyfarly2 also does some good videos on hook and rig tying - hardly a superstar presenter - but a good competent job! - for normal down-to-earth blokes.

sam vimes

Reaction score
If you like river fishing, Charlyfarly2 has got some decent rod bending barbel
Videos on YouTube, he even makes it looks easy, if only :wh

Charlyfarly2 also does some good videos on hook and rig tying - hardly a superstar presenter - but a good competent job! - for normal down-to-earth blokes.

Tom (Charlyfarly2) is a good bloke that I have a lot of time for. A few years back, I'd see him on a very regular basis as I was fishing the same waters. I still see him around, mostly when grocery shopping. His videos appear to have divided opinion quite strongly. Some folks are less happy with the extra attention they have brought to certain river sections. I don't suppose that the club concerned will be unhappy with the extra revenue they may have brought though.