new nash titan

mark hibbitt

Reaction score
hi to all members.

need a new bivvy this winter and was thinking about new nash titan.

your advice would be much appreciated on this thread

tight lines

mark

Tobbaco

Reaction score
hi mark

great bivvy had mine around two years no trouble....

and not to heavy great bit off kit..

R

Roto Fryer

Don't waste your money on anything Nash.Terrible customer service. Many shops won't stock Nash gear; for a good reason.

Richard Turner 3

Reaction score
take rotos advise keep away from the nash they are the pits i know a couple of lads on my local lake who regretted buying one took them ages to get any where with after sales service in the end the put them on ebay and lost a few quid if your funds will allow buy a trakker or a jrc

mark hibbitt

Reaction score
cheers for the advice lads , it seems nash for me is out of the window, will look at jrc or trakker

all the best

mark

dadondo

Reaction score
hi mark i`ve had one for four years and it still going strong used all year round and its still in very good condition the strongest bivvy on the market brilliant.

F

Frothey

maybe they made them properly back when i bought mine /forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif

mind you, rarely have the front on, and when i do, its even rarer that the doors down

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
"mind you, rarely have the front on, and when i do, its even rarer that the doors down"

Yeah, but that is only because all the zips broke Frothey . . . .

Seriously though, the Fox Continental Easy Dome is very easy to erect but is very heavy.

I recently got a Trakker Armadillo (the 1 man version though) and it is very simple to erect and really stable too. I have no reason to think that the 2 man would be any different.

F

Frothey

don't be so facetious you silly little man.

i'm usually too pi**ed to do them up.

Tobbaco

Reaction score
hi mark

the armo is abrilliant bit off kit ive add them both ..but the I love my nash

for more hight and loads off room for gear..the one man armo was a bit low

for me.......there is loads off bivvy,s out there have good look for whot

will suite your needs...........

F

Frothey

i actually leave it packed in its bag - quicker to pack up and it lasts ages!

R

Roto Fryer

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Frothey wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

maybe they made them properly back when i bought mine /forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif

mind you, rarely have the front on, and when i do, its even rarer that the doors down </blockquote>

You are not wrong Dave, Nash gear used to be good when they were about the right products for the job, however, like many firms they lost sight of why they came into existence and became solely profit orientated.Nash began by selling to local shops and then going on the bank and selling at the same price to fishermen. Great for us but not so good for the local shops. As a result many stopped stocking his stuff. Many of those that did were fine at first and then learned that with decreasing quality and terrible customer services, Nash were better blacklisted than stocked.

I have a 2 man Armadillo (Armo due to a bit of skullduggery by Fox) which is superb although too large for a lot of swims so I generally use my Trakker 60" brolly which is great in all weathers.

C

cojo

the tapes dropped off the seams on mine wouldn't bother

no more nash kit for load of guff

shame ashe has had some of the best ideas around but the build quality

****poor imo

nik saunders

Reaction score
TRAKKER PIONEER ULTRALITE ,OR AQUA PIONEER ULTRALITE .easy to put up take down ,very light ,and the aquatex is the dogs bits
muck_about_060.jpg

muck_about_061.jpg

muck_about_065.jpg

muck_about_062.jpg

my aqua pioneer ultralite hope this helps mate

Shine

Reaction score
6 months or so ago I bought a nash apache 3 speed, zips were broke when I got it out the box and the stiching had come away.... took it back and bought a fox.

Last year I bought a 4 play rod pod. Got it home, one of the legs on it was the wrong size. Back to the tackle box for another. This one has the screw on the leg missing.... bought a cygnet rod pod.

The stuff they sell now isnt all that.

As for a bivvy, dont know mark. I was going to start doing some nights but cant now.

If you want a Force 8 I'm selling a brand new one. Look up stuff for sale on fm here.