Halloween - Grrrr!

sam vimes

Reaction score
Don't much like overnight fishing once the clocks go back. However, as it's relatively mild and it's halloween tomorrow night, I'm off out very shortly.;):)

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
I rather enjoy Halloween, but then my stepdaughter is American.

peter-jacobs-albums-bass-pro-shop-houston-picture3937-halloween-table.jpg

We have always celebrated it with carved pumpkins (the flesh being used for pies) and decorate the kitchen usually with ghostly stuff, as well as having a good supply of chocolates for the local children who all seem to have a lot of fun "trick or treating"

peter-jacobs-albums-bass-pro-shop-houston-picture3938-halloween-cookies.jpg

I think it is a grand festival and gives us a little respite form the daily grind and it also marks the run-up to Christmas, but for us we have Thanksgiving to look forward to first . . . . . . .

Last edited:

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Merely about who can be the Sluttiest Witch these days,

I actually like slutty witches, I drove through the centre of Birmingham at about 1am on a Saturday night in the summer and could not believe how little the girls were wearing, I was so shocked I had to go round again for a second look.

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'll be there again tomorrow m'lord, it's only a 90 mile detour on the way to the chippy, I'll see what I can do.

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Walked down to my local shop at 8.00 o'clock last night after running out of milk, in my usual clothes and with my normal everyday gory locks. No Slutty Witches or Hot Lady Vampires around sadly, but the various Ghouls and Walking Dead that were around took one look at me and fled screaming into the night. As it should be. Left me thinking "I really must do this at a few gatherings of Anglers ... be a case of silver bullets, Wicker Man III and how I do I like my stake....".

Last edited: